- Fill in gaps for thicker, fuller hair
- Refresh highlights
- Stay until shampoo'd out - you can even swim in it
- Reflective mineral powder for a seamless natural look
- One compact = a full year of use*
WHY WE LOVE IT:
- Root touch up powder covers grey seamlessly, even covers dark roots + extends highlights without peroxide
- Precise application, no mess like root cover up sprays
- Never stiff, sticky, or waxy like mascaras or crayons
- Looks completely natural, mimics hair’s reflective qualities
- Water-resistant formula, you can even swim in it
- No waxes, dyes, or parabens
- Can also be used to fill in hairlines and cover gaps to create the look of thicker hair
Perfect for anyone who wants to cover greys and dark roots, refresh highlights, or create the look of thicker, fuller hair. If you have a thinning hairline or gaps in hairline.
HOW TO USE
Apply to dry hair. Load up small end of brush with powder. Use free hand to pull hair flat/taut against head and press brush down firmly into roots, starting from scalp and working out – do not use sweeping motion. Apply more powder as needed.
To extend highlights, use side edge of small brush. Lightly dust off any excess powder with wide end of brush.
Fast, easy, precise, no-mess hair color mineral powder adheres to hair instantly. Water-resistant formula lasts from shampoo to shampoo, but stays put when you sleep, sweat, or swim. Formulated with a variety of pigments plus reflective particles to blend seamlessly, look naturally dimensional.
MICA, TALC, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, ZINC STEARATE, SILICA, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, ZEA MAYS STARCH, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, KAOLIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, DIMETHICONE, TIN OXIDE, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake) FORMULA #707-0
Although we strive to be as accurate as possible, we do not warrant that product descriptions or other content on our websites or Platforms are free from error, complete or current.