Color-obsessed clients can now change their custom color quickly and easily while leaving locks gleaming with healthy-looking condition! In 30 minutes or less, this brilliant K-PAK Keratin-enriched formula lifts direct dyes, leaving hair joi-fully ready for its next color transformation.
- Easy one-step direct dye removal in 30 minutes or less
- Creamy, drip-free formula is a breeze to apply and stays put through processing
- Cuticle-nourishing K-PAK® proteins help condition and protect hair during lifting for healthy-looking post service results
WHEN TO USE:
- Color Intensity Eraser should be used to deactivate direct dye / semi-permanent color. It should NOT be used to prelighten hair before a Color Intensity service.
- For prelightening before an initial Color Intensity service, use a Joico lightener (Blonde Life® Lightening Powder, Blonde Life Crème Lightener, or VeroLight® ) to lift hair to the appropriate level to support your Color Intensity shade or design.
- Eraser should only be used following a proper consultation to assess hair’s condition, elasticity, and porosity.** Do not exceed more than 1 application within a 24 hour period.
- ** Always perform a strand test first
HOW TO USE:
- Color Intensity Eraser is mixed with water (H20), or 10 (3%) or 20 (6%) Volume Veroxide® or LumiShine® developer.
- Mix one full Color Intensity Eraser packette with 3 oz of H20, or 10 (3%) or 20 (6%) developer.
- Using a color brush, apply ONLY to hair that has been prelightened and treated with direct dyes or semi-permanent haircolor.
- Process for up to 30 minutes at room temperature, checking every 5 minutes until desired result is achieved.
- Thoroughly rinse Color Intensity Eraser from the hair, shampoo with K-PAK® Color Therapy Shampoo, then follow with a second color application. Conclude with K-PAK Cuticle Sealer (optional) and K-PAK Color Therapy Conditioner. Always do a strand test first