*For Professional Salon Use Only*
Infused with our patented K18PEPTIDE™, clinically proven to reverse damage in just 4 minutes.
- Repairs damage from bleach + color, chemical services, and heat
- Restores strength, softness, smoothness, and bounce for all hair types
- Lasting + progressive results get better with continued use
- Vegan, color-safe, cruelty-free
- Before all professional and chemical services, mist hair with water (do not saturate).
- Section hair, apply 2-6 sprays of K18 Mist per section. Work into hair.
- Let sit for 4 minutes to activate. Do NOT rinse out.
- Dry hair and process as usual.
- Shampoo, do not condition.
- Towel-dry thoroughly.
- Continue treatment with K18 Mask.
DO'S & DON'T'S:
- Do saturate the hair with water first
- Do wait 4 minutes to activate
- Do use pre-service to strengthen your canvas or throughout depending on the service and hair needs
- Don’t mix into your bleach or color
- Don’t increase your bleach volume or alter your typical color formula
- Don’t rinse it out
Professional Molecular Repair Mist Ingredients: Water (Aqua) (Eau), Alcohol Denat., Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, sh-Oligopeptide-78 (K18Peptide™), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Potassium Hydroxide, Fragrance (Parfum), Geraniol, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Alcohol.
How is the k18 mist applied before a chemical service?
Follow these steps for best use:
- Apply K18 Mist section by section, the amount needed depends on client’s hair type and condition. Reference chart for approximate dosage.
- Wait 4 minutes. DO NOT rinse out. This is a good time to mix or prepare for your chemical service. You can dry hair after the 4 minutes are up, if needed.
Why do i need to mist the hair with water before applying the k18 mist?
Misting the hair with water allows the cuticle layers to prepare for optimal penetration of the mist into the inner cortex. In the same way a damp sponge absorbs more water, damp hair absorbs K18.